*Updated November 18th, 2020
We are so very excited to announce that we will be remaining open for patio service all winter long! We have made a lot of changes to make sure you are able to enjoy a cold beer and warm food with family and friends while keeping our staff and our community healthy. Key information is below. You can read more details about our plans on our Winter Patio FAQ page.
We are OPEN the week of Thanksgiving with our current set up of open-air West Patio and Tented East Patio and walk-in seating only.
We will be CLOSED Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 26th) so that our staff can celebrate the holiday. We will be open all weekend.
Seasonal Patio Renovation:
We will be CLOSED Monday, November 30th – Wednesday, December 2nd to switch our patio layout and get ready for the winter season.
Winter Patio Grand Opening: Thursday, December 3rd, 2-8pm
Monday – Thursday: 2-8pm
Friday – Saturday: 12-8pm
January & February Hours:
Monday – Tuesday: CLOSED
Wednesday – Thursday: 2-8pm
Friday – Saturday: 12-8pm
Outdoor Seating Plan:
We will have both our East and West Patios open for outdoor winter dining with a variety of seating options. We will not offer indoor seating or service at this time. When you arrive please see our host to be seated. Please remain at your table with your party at all times, unless using the restroom or briefly looking at our merchandise.
We will be taking a name and phone number of one person from every party so we have comprehensive contact tracing records.
All guests (and staff!) must wear a face covering at all times, except while you are eating or drinking at your table. Please keep your face covering on when speaking with your server.
Heated Bubble Tents!
On our East Patio, we will have 8 Bubble Tents for a fully isolated dining experience.
- The bubbles will be heated with forced hot air that will not only keep your party warm but help with air circulation.
- Each bubble has vents at the top to allow ventilation and a large entryway that will be opened between parties for complete air exchange.
- Our team will complete a comprehensive sanitization of the bubble and all touched surfaces between each party.
- Our servers will not enter the bubble when occupied, we will have dedicated service barrels just outside of each bubble where food and drink orders will be delivered.
- Each bubble will host 1 party of up to 8 guests at a time.
- They are available by reservation only with a strict time limit of 75 minutes per reservation.
- There is a $60 check minimum for each Bubble Tent reservation.
- A cancelation fee may be charged for reservation “no shows” or reservations canceled within 24 hours. Please contact us if you need to cancel or change your reservation due to possible COVID symptoms or exposure and fees will be waived.
Although we are confident in our risk mitigation efforts it is important to note that these bubble tents are fully enclosed and therefore, even with our extensive ventilation and sanitization practices they are designed to be enjoyed by members of the same household or “COVID Bubble.” Our East Patio bubble tents are not intended for groups of people who are gathering with social distancing in mind. For parties who are looking to gather while ensuring the best social distancing practices, we recommend joining us on our West Patio for a complete open-air, #embracewinter by the fire dining experience.Reserve a Bubble Tent
Fire Towers and Tables!
On our West Patio, we will have a variety of fully outdoor dining options each surrounding a fire or fire heater.
- We are not taking reservations for the West Patio, these tables are on a first-come, first-serve basis. You may check for a waitlist and add yourself remotely through the Resy app for Apple or Andriod
- We have 6 fire towers with 4 stools and 2 high-top barrel tables, 3 fire pit corner benches, and 3 fire pit tables with 4 cafe height chairs.
- Each table is more than 6′ apart from any other table and fully open to the fresh air. We recommend dressing for the season.
- Each table will be fully sanitized between parties
Food & Beverage Options:
We will be continuing to work with our partners at Fire & Co. to provide elegant comfort food, their menu changes daily but will include hot pretzels with beer cheese, oysters on the half shell, a variety of hot sandwiches, and a selection of sweet treats. We ask that guests not bring in outside food.
We will have our beer, wine, cider, and non-alcoholic beverages available as always. We are also offering hot non-alcoholic beverages including hot tea, coffee, and hot cocoa.
Still have questions? Read more details on our Winter Patio FAQ page.
Thank you all for your support through 2020, we are looking forward to #embracingwinter with you!
Heather & Nathan & The Rising Tide Team