Part-Time Tasting Room Server
Rising Tide Brewing Co. is looking for a hard-working and dynamic individual with previous restaurant serving experience to fill a part-time position on our Front of House team. Applicants should be passionate about craft beer and hospitality, creating a quality guest experience, and maintaining a positive work environment.
This position involves:
- Working independently and as a part of our team.
- Providing a clean, friendly, and welcoming space for guests.
- Completing daily checklists and following standard operating procedures.
- Pouring beers, flights, growlers, and alternative beverages.
- Providing quality table service by taking and deliver food orders, answering questions and providing a great customer experience. They are also responsible for delivering checks, accepting payments and tidying tables after diners leave.
- Maintaining cleanliness, tidiness, and visual displays.
- Restocking, dishwashing, and cleaning all public spaces including restrooms and patio.
- Maintaining high levels of communication.
- Evening and weekend hours.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Serving experience required.
- Must be able to work on your feet all day.
- Must have basic computer and mobile app skills. (Excel, Word, Email, Square, Slack, Google, When I Work, Spotify)
- The minimum age requirement is 21 years.
To apply send a resume and brief cover letter to Kailey Partin, [email protected]
Rising Tide Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.