WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS & LOCAL DRIVER
We are looking for an energetic, passionate candidate to join our team. The Warehouse Operations and Local Driver role is responsible for the safe, efficient, and orderly operation of Rising Tide Brewing Company’s 8000 square foot off-site warehouse and for the transportation of raw materials and finished goods between the brewery facility in downtown Portland and the warehousing facility in Westbrook.
- Load and deliver raw ingredients to the brewery.
- Load and deliver finished goods to the warehouse.
- Maintain neat and orderly warehouse with attention to safety, stock rotation, and PAR levels.
- Work with the Director of Brewing Operations to set and maintain PAR levels, and manage ordering as necessary.
- Work with the Director of Business Operations and the Director of Brewing Operations to manage finished goods inventory.
- Maintain timely and accurate paperwork.
- Resolve paperwork, delivery, shipment, and accounting discrepancies with the Director of Business Operations
- Build orders for shipment to distributors.
- All third-party shipping and receiving into and out of the warehouse.
- Organize and execute maintenance and recordkeeping on fleet vehicles.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Passion for craft beer
- Problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Top-notch organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and with a team.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment; manufacturing and/or food/beverage warehouse experience is a plus.
- Clean driving record and current driver’s license required.
- Class B CDL and forklift certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of safe work operations, safety policies and procedures (OSHA standards)
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, and email).
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Performance duties of this job include regularly being required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk, hear, and smell.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 165 lbs.
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Able to work safely and responsibly while alone.
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments.
- Ability to work with moving industrial machines and heavy loads.
Please email a resume and cover letter as MS Word or PDF attachment to [email protected] Please ensure that your full name appears in the subject line of the email and in the file name of any attached files.
Posted: 7/12/19 Open: Until Filled
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.
Rising Tide Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.