Current sustainability efforts
- Our recycling is managed through Pine Tree Waste.
- We compost all of our hop matter, food waste, and paper towels with Garbage to Garden.
- All of our spent grain and unusable yeast is donated to Hall Edge Farm in Windham, ME.
- We save energy by recapturing hot water from knockout to our hot liquor tank for future use.
- Joined 58 breweries in signing a letter to the EPA and US Army Corps of Engineers urging them to protect our clean water. Read the letter here.
- In-depth monitoring and accountability for all chemical use.
- Motion sensor LED lighting reduces our energy usage by 70%.
- We converted our packaging to cans: readily recyclable, lighter to transport which saves fossil fuels, less cardboard, and plastic waste